Guoyu shared with youWarning postThe customized standards and installation methods are as follows:
Warning postHighly customized standards
Warning postUses: electricity, communications, gas, tap water, railroad geographic pipeline path channel indicator signs and warning signs. It is used to indicate the route of the pipeline on both sides of the downtown, scenic area, green belt, bushes, and pipe jacking.
1. Product material: FRP composite material
2. Product specifications: 100*100 (mm), 120*120 (mm)
The height is customized according to requirements.
3. Product use:Warning postIt is suitable for ground signs of electricity, communication, embedded optical cable, gas, petroleum, transportation, water supply, petrochemical, radio and television.
4. Product advantages:
1.Warning postHigh strength, impact resistance, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, so the service life is as long as 30 years.
2.Warning postThe appearance is beautiful, the product can be made into various colors, the font pattern is clear, the warning is obvious, and the urban environment can be beautified.
3.Warning postLight weight, easy to transport and install, can greatly reduce labor and reduce labor intensity.
Warning postinstallation method:
Excavate the deep pit, cross into the two 25cm steel bars in front and back, and fix it with cement stones.
1,Warning postIt should be able to identify potentially dangerous high-pressure pipelines or other pipelines buried underground from the surface, and identify various pipelines, inspection hole boxes (boxes), and crossovers and other optical fiber cable devices.
2. During installation, the location of the next sign post should be clearly seen from the location of the sign post.
3. Two marker piles should be installed on the river that spans more than 25m, one on each side of the river.
4. When the river spans less than 25m, a marker pile should be installed on the side with a wide view.
5. At major highway intersections, two marker piles should be installed, one on each side of the highway.
6. On the fork of other roads, a marker pile should be installed on the side with a wide view.
7. Additional signs should be installed where pipeline damage or interference may occur.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types and Functions of Geographical Warning Strips
- The history of the use and development of buried road signs
- Material and characteristics of PE warning board
- Types and functions of detectable warning tapes
- Types of pipeline warning signs
- The material and function of geographic warning tape
- PE warning board installation method and characteristics
- Material and laying method of gas warning board
- Use and classification of pipeline markers
- Features of PE warning protection board
- Where are HDPE warning guards and PE warning guards mainly used?
- Why are safety warning tapes indispensable in construction?
- Features and advantages of PE warning board