Guoyu Plastics shares with you the characteristics of PE warning protection board as follows:
●(PE warning protection board has a long service life.
●. PE warning protection board has high tensile strength, good flexibility, and strong shock resistance.
Distortion, strong resistance to change.
●. PE warning protection board is cold-resistant to -60C, and the board will not burst when facing. ●( PE warning protection board is resistant to high temperature of 75°C, and the plate is not deformed ●( PE warning protection board has excellent corrosion resistance
C PE warning protection board has strong impact resistance (within 1000 kg, the front impact will not break)
Detailed parameters of PE warning protection board
PE warning protection board (also known as; underground pipeline PE warning protection board PE protection board_gas pipeline warning board_PE warning protection board_pipe warning protection board buried PE warning protection board PE plastic board (vol) Plastic protection board) adopts HDPE material with a density of 20.9g/cm/3; tensile yield strength ≥10MPa; dimensional stability% ≤35;
The warning sign is red text on a yellow background and covered with OPP high temperature resistant film; the content of the text: there is a gas pipeline underneath it is strictly forbidden to excavate the name of the unit
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types and Functions of Geographical Warning Strips
- The history of the use and development of buried road signs
- Material and characteristics of PE warning board
- Types and functions of detectable warning tapes
- Types of pipeline warning signs
- The material and function of geographic warning tape
- PE warning board installation method and characteristics
- Material and laying method of gas warning board
- Use and classification of pipeline markers
- Customized standards and installation methods of warning piles
- Where are HDPE warning guards and PE warning guards mainly used?
- Why are safety warning tapes indispensable in construction?
- Features and advantages of PE warning board